Serotonin Crewneck Sweatshirt
This variant is currently sold out
Serotonin? In this economy?
Serotonin in the brain is thought to regulate anxiety, happiness, and mood. Low levels of the chemical have been associated with depression, and increased serotonin levels brought on by medication are thought to decrease arousal. Balancing serotonin levels are as hard as balancing a budget. And since the world is in like $30 trillion dollars of debt (to whom?) clearly it’s tough to balance things sometimes.
To connect with support and resources for suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please find a number to call based upon your location here.
Printed to order in North America and Europe
Allow approximately 10 business days for dispatch
Please note there may be some unusual delays due to COVID-19
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
SIZE & FIT:
Standard Menswear Fit
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com