MELTING MONEY PRINT SHORTS
This variant is currently sold out
The stock market is always referred to as crashing when anything bad happens. This implies an abrupt, noisy halting of growth. Since the entire concept of money is based solely on speculation and social contracts we determine interpersonally, I think we should go with a more fluid definition. For example: the stock market is melting into the ether. When it fully dissolves we can all breathe a sigh of relief and go back to trading grain for wagon rides and shit.
These shorts are poly fabric with a bit of stretch and mesh pockets, meaning they work for swimming, working out, or literally walking down the street. Need a pair of go-to summer shorts? Look no further!
• Manufactured in the USA or Europe based upon your location
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane
• Fabric weight: 5 oz/yd² (169.5 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• 6.5’’ inseam
• Elastic waistband with a flat white drawstring
• Mesh side pockets
|Waist (inches)||29 ⅞||31 ½||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|