Dopamine Crewneck Sweatshirt
This variant is currently sold out
Y’all got any of that Dopamine?
Dopamine controls many functions, including behavior, emotion, and cognition. This chemical also communicates with the front part of your brain, which is associated with pleasure and reward. On the positive side, it helps motivate you to work toward achieving a reward, but if your dopamine receptors are out of whack for any reason, it may be hard to regulate emotions and cognitive function can suffer. Dopamine is dope, nah mean?
To connect with support and resources for suicidal crisis or emotional distress, please find a number to call based upon your location here.
Printed to order in North America and Europe
Allow approximately 10 business days for dispatch
Please note there may be some unusual delays due to COVID-19
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
SIZE & FIT:
Standard Menswear Fit
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com