Champion the Truth Face Mask
This variant is currently sold out
The collection is inspired by Hayley’s Opa (grandfather) who was the proud owner and publisher of a local newspaper in British Columbia. Each item is emblazoned with the words “news” and “truth” in various languages spoken across Canada, and features her iconic mouthy print design. The overall collection highlights the strength of Canada’s diversity, and reflects on the important role newspapers play in providing credible, factual reporting and a voice for local communities across the country, keeping them connected to what matters most.
To support Canadian journalism, all proceeds from the sales of the Champion the Truth capsule collection will be donated to Canadian Journalists for Free Expression (CJFE). Learn more about CJFE at cjfe.org.
- Elastic fitting style with ear loops that adjust to fit
- Nose Wire for better fit on face
- Double layer for extra comfort and protection (soft cotton inner)
- Machine washable and reusable
- Comfortable fit, with stretch to contour to your face
- Shipping from Toronto, ON
- 12 cm height, 21 cm across - 14cm elastic at each end, looped
- Width: One size fits all.
- New, improved, updated mask construction.
- Please wash between uses and do not wear for prolonged periods of time.
- These masks are NOT medical grade.
- These masks will NOT prevent you from contracting COVID-19, social distancing and hand washing is still the best known prevention.
- Please note due to health and safety concerns we do not offer returns or exchanges on masks.
Manufactured to order in North America or Europe based upon availability - please note we are experiencing delays due to COVID-19 and we aim for 10-15 business days for production at this time. Any applicable customs or duties charged on items are the responsibility of the purchaser.