Self Doubt Crewneck
This variant is currently sold out
I don’t doubt that I am a self; but I am a World Champion of doubting myself.
In philosophy it seems like the more you know, the less confident you become. Epistemic self doubt moves beyond basic insecurity, and centres around a feeling that one cannot achieve a state of certainty about their own consciousness. I’m going to stick to worrying about if my hair looks weird.
Printed to order in North America and Europe
Allow approximately 5-10 business days for dispatch
Please note there may be some unusual delays due to COVID-19
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
SIZE & FIT:
Standard Menswear Fit
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com